Saturday, July 14, 2012

Where to next?

My mom’s flight wasn’t due to land until 3:30 so since we had a little bit of time to kill we decided to hang around property a bit more. My dad has always been interested in staying at Coronado Springs so since it was close we headed there to look around a bit!
















We poked around the gift shop a bit. I saw a shirt that I really liked but I didn’t get it. Jack was thirsty so we bought a bottle of water and I got a postcard. I noticed more resort specific items than I usually see, and recently I read an article saying Disney was bringing back more resort specific souvenirs which I think is AWESOME!

Finally we figured we should head back to the airport to get my mom. Jack fell asleep in the car…





We picked up my mom and then headed to the house. It was EXACTLY like it was in the pictures so no surprises there except there were more bathrooms than we were expecting. We went in and got unpacked and then headed out to get a few groceries. We ended up at a Target which basically put me on !! I love Target, I love Disney, I love Florida so being at a Target IN Florida NEAR Disney was almost more than I could take!! We got our items and then dropped them back at the house. We were also scouting for a place for dinner. My mom’s best friend from childhood recently moved to New Smyrna Beach with her husband and they were driving up to see us. Right by Target was a restaurant called Bahama Breeze and the menu looked good so that’s where we met.

The food was good, and the weather was nice so we sat outside and they had a guy playing island music which was nice. The food was great as were the beverages. Jack had a good time dancing and he was soon joined by not one but TWO little girls. He was quite the happy boy.

After we sat around talking forever we finally headed back to the house. I had promised Jack he could swim so I let him in the pool for about 15 minutes. Having this little pool was so convenient! I just put his life jacket on and let him jump in while I stuck my feet in the water.





After a little while we figured out that the pool had lights in the water which Jack found fascinating!


After pool time we showered and got our stuff ready for the next day and headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment